Monday, July 6, 2009

Arrived Safely in Livingstone

Hello all fellow followers, we all arrived in Livingstone, Zambia this afternoon about 12 noon local time. No delayed flights or lost luggage for our group (thank God!) Besides being completely exhausted, we're all in good spirits and are getting settled into our new homes for the next 3 weeks. We all traveled really well which is saying a lot for our group! I'm really glad to be a part of a rare group like this. We survived the 15 hour flight, the 14 hour layover, and the last 2 hour flight into Zambia. I'm actually really surprised how chilly it is here - I've had multiple layers on since our stop in Jo'burg, haha. Since it's winter here, it gets dark around 5 pm and stays cold as long as the sun isn't shining. Anyway, we're all doing well and are so happy to find that there is wireless internet here! Gotta go, our orientation is starting!

Laura Ball :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are all there and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all got there safely without any issues. I pray that God protects you all and I hope you all cherish this wonderful experience!

    ReplyDelete