Thursday, July 23, 2009

India’s Voyage to Africa!




Hola las personas! Our journey is ending, and it feels like only yesterday that we were being emerged into the Zambian culture. This experience has been amazing, and I have gained a better outlook on the world beyond the United States. It has not always been fun and games, but it’s been worth the while. I have met so many gracious people, and I have done things that were far beyond my own expectations. I have trekked through the “African Bush”, rode an elephant, seen the famous Victoria Falls, and so much more! I wish I could fit Zambia into my luggage; however, I am only allotted 50 pounds. My days have not been spent just being a tourist. I have been in clinics performing highly skilled tasks. Also, I have helped to build schools and walls! I am excited about coming home and seeing everyone that I have been missing these past three weeks, but I am a little sad about leaving Zambia behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment