Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Home at last!


Well, we are all home safe and sound now! The 2, then 16, then 1 hour flights have all passed away and now, as sit in the computer lab starting our last assignments, we have all showered (with hot water!) and are trying to adjust back to the time zone. I feel like we still have so much to process and reflect on, but I also feel like we know that we have done and seen so much these past three weeks to last us a long time. This trip, for me, has been awesome. I really liked the trip overall and really wish I could go again next year. I hope Dr. M still has a little bit of her sanity left after taking all 10 of us to Africa but either way, she survived! haha I learned so much over the past month or so and am so grateful to be a part of this awesome group of women who were there with me. So, let's wrap this up and live and let live. Mosi, anyone? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment